The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Quest for Infinity (official game) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:45 pm

BionicMike wrote:Well, looks like we are done here.... why have I had an headache since we have arrived at Cairo? 0.o
I don't know man....
I lifted the cat statue! It is a monkey all along! The cat temple must have been a phony set up by the ancients!

It's the Temple of the Monkey God....
*I awe*

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

https://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Infinity (official game) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:25 pm

I go straight to the monkey library and ask an assistant this: "Can you find books about Cassaron Castle?"
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Cassaron Castle? 0.o
Please don't make too many confuzing references from other places.
I made up Cassaron Castle. :p ~FARAZO'1
Anyways, the statue flashes when we put it down.
There are 12 glowing circles behind it, all in a single line.
Above the cat statue, there is a bit of text, saying:
"12 crystals each, find each treasure in the place"
Also, I sit down.
"Can you guys wait a bit? My stomach hurts... shouldn't be a big problem though."

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:47 pm

BionicMike wrote:Cassaron Castle? 0.o

The people of Brunera told me that's where the bloontonium bombs are kept.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Apparently, Mike looks like he has stomach flu.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 am

"It's not getting any better. Can we go consult a doctor?"

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:42 am

I head to Cairo in whatever transport possible.

Post 257.
BloonofSteel
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:15 am

Head to Cairo in the pod I built.
Covey 123 SS
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:00 pm

You guys send me to a doctor.
"Guys, also destroy the bloon colonies, or fortresses, or whatever they're called."

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:43 pm

BionicMike wrote:You guys send me to a doctor.
"Guys, also destroy the bloon colonies, or fortresses, or whatever they're called."
The bloon colonies? Oh that'll be easy to destroy once we unlock the secrets of the Temple of the Monkey God. Just as long as no Egyptians find out that I know Bastet is a phony. No one is supposed to really know that, and we are the first to know that.

But how do we unlock the secrets?

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:45 pm

BloonofSteel: Your plane has arrived in Cairo. 
Covey 123: Your pod has arrived in Cairo.

BloonsofSteel & Covey: Half the gang is at the hospital due to Mike's flu and the other half (including me) is at the Temple trying to decode its secrets.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

I text you while waiting in the waiting room.
"You have to find the crystals. They're hidden EVERYWHERE accross the world, and there are 144 total. "

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Rhaegar Lyanna Stark wrote:
BionicMike wrote:Cassaron Castle? 0.o

The people of Brunera told me that's where the bloontonium bombs are kept.
A librarian gives you the book. You open the page.

Cassaron Castle History Book - Page 98 wrote:Cassaron Castle was built as a house for Dr. Monkeydumb, and later, into a bloon factory. Monkeydumb actually planned on making bloons for good intentions and not bad, as he claims. He planned on making bloons to be childrens' toys. Unfortunately, his plan backfired after the children year by year started to play with them less to the point where the bloons are thrown away by the children. The bloons then turned evil (permanently) after their owners "betrayed" them, and attacked the factory. Monkeydumb was severly injured afterwards, and although he is still alive and on the good side, he is unable to take his home back and decided to begin fishing with his father Mr. Monkeydumb, who owns a fish restaurant out by FARAZO'S BAYOU.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:52 pm

BionicMike wrote:I text you while waiting in the waiting room.
"You have to find the crystals. They're hidden EVERYWHERE accross the world, and there are 144 total. "
12 pieces for 1 crystal, 12 crystals in all equals 144. Wow. It's going to take a while.

BloonofSteel and Covey, you guys look for the crystals. I'm going to see if I can find any other secret codes in the temple.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:57 pm

I buy a MOAB-crippling SAR, a Cryo-aura-and-shards generator, a glue cannon and a hotel room at the Monkey Hotel to repel anyone who wants to kill me anyways, like gangsters.

I figured that I should go to the castle myself and grab the bombs, since the book says all the bloons escaped from there by now.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Rhaegar Lyanna Stark wrote:I buy a MOAB-crippling SAR, a Cryo-aura-and-shards generator, a glue cannon and a hotel room at the Monkey Hotel to repel anyone who wants to kill me anyways, like gangsters.

I figured that I should go to the castle myself and grab the bombs, since the book says all the bloons escaped from there by now.
But you forget to read Page 99 which mentions something crucial.....
Cassaron Castle History Page 99 wrote:"The bloons still use the castle to produce more of themselves, including their gold-assembled blimps, like the gigantacour ZOMG."

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Quester Dustin skeptically interrogates and texts this message to Mike.

Dustin's message wrote: Dustin here. Why are you tasking us to find some whatever crystals, when we have to kill the bloons NOW??? We are trying to contact the Monkey God so we can use its power to massacre the bloons to epicness! I seriously hope you aren't wasting our valuable time...

Dustin also comforts Farazo: "Don't worry about the Egyptian Gods being frauds. The Egyptians nowadays probably don't care a single grain of salt, because they're Muslims!"
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Cassaron Castle History Page 99 wrote:"The bloons still use the castle to produce more of themselves, including their gold-assembled blimps, like the gigantacour ZOMG."

Page 101 says that they only do so when their bloon colonies, in which they rule, are obliterated.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Quester Dustin skeptically interrogates and texts this message to Mike.

Dustin's message wrote: Dustin here. Why are you tasking us to find some whatever crystals, when we have to kill the bloons NOW??? We are trying to contact the Monkey God so we can use its power to massacre the bloons to epicness! I seriously hope you aren't wasting our valuable time...

Dustin also comforts Farazo: "Don't worry about the Egyptian Gods being frauds. The Egyptians nowadays probably don't care a single grain of salt, because they're Muslims!"
True, the Egyptians are Muslims. I'm not worried about them, they'll probably just say something like:
"I expected that."

I'm talking about the descendants of ancient Egyptians who still worship Bastet, archeologists, the newspaper, the bloons, etc. - that's my concern.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Page 101 says that they only do so when their bloon colonies, in which they rule, are obliterated.
OK then. Try to get the GZ bombs!

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:11 pm

With the map, I find Cassaron Castle.

But its drawbridge is up!
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:48 pm

I search for the crystals.

Post 272.
BloonofSteel
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Post 273.
News Flash: Las Vegas' Bellagio Hotel Casino has a contest! Here it is...

Win, win win!
Enter to win a golden crystal fragment, valued at over $5,000,000. This was a legendary jewel we found during an archeological dig, and it requires some serious strength! It's not for the faint of heart, and it's even possible you could die in the process! It's very hard, and requires fast reflexes, skills, and more! The crystal is said to bring good luck, and is from the depths of a sun god....
So come on down!

Well....
Anyways, I'm getting a blood test to see what's wrong. They suspect it may be the virus or it might be some sort of stomach flu.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:20 am

"Too far."

I bat some Bloons.
BloonofSteel
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:34 am

I look inside the temple and find a secret code.

"Your pupil must aim the eye of the sun and only then can it uncover the real truths of Egypt."

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next