The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Quest for Infinity (official game) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by BionicMike on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:14 am

Rhaegar Lyanna Stark wrote:Some Savage Elite OHKO Devastators appear!
/error enemy stats not registered. Enemy stats not found, enemy not found in enemy list.
Long story short: Please post stats or something similar, thanks Smile Or else enemy simply dissapears.
There are more colonies forming in Cairo. Cairo's municipial government has been terriozed by the bloons and the remaining survivors are in an unknown place, we have to save them.
Bloons possibly making new MOAB if they get too powerful in Cairo. Destroy all the colonies before they get too powerful.
Bloons have made 3 new colonies in neighboring cities of Cairo, not too powerful yet.
News Flash: Zombie population continues to grow. Cairo has a lot of zombies roaming around, killing any and spreading the virus on.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Infinity (official game) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by Mysky on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:30 am

"I'll eliminate those in Egypt first."

Fire Blast!
Mysky
Mysky
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:30 am

More OHKO devastators parachute in.

Devastator:

HP: 9001
Attacks: One-hit-kill slam, dodgeable.
Bite: 200 damage.
Infection: You get infected with Acid blood.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysky on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 am

"RAAAAA!"

Gust Divebomb!
Mysky
Mysky
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Pow the Earth Monkey on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:43 am

I use my pootis cannon to rocketjump to the position of you guys and, the same as when I appeared, I land with a minor explosion.

Then I proceed to show the Devastators the power of ROBLOX with my M1 Garand.

Pow the Earth Monkey
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 am

I arrive at New York.
BloonofSteel
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 am

"DANGIT"
Have my clones gather some spare materials, build me a pod to go to New York.
Covey 123 SS
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 pm

BionicMike wrote:"Let's go!"
We both run to the gate.
Phew. We made it on time.

11 hours later, we land in Cairo to see that alot of people are getting patdowns because of the bloon attacks. Some bloons are attempting to disguise themselves as humans to make it into other areas.

Last edited by FARAZO'1 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

https://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:36 pm

"Oh boy those bloons are advancing fast! We need something super powerful. I don't have Ground Zero. I can use my sunbeams to beat the bloons though. I have two cannons each that shoot powerful sunbeams. I'm going to go look for them. Cover for me?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:48 pm

I see a BFB and shock it with my electric wave, giving me time to defeat it with sunbeams.

News Flash: American army member attacked by 15 MOABs near the Bastet Temple. That army member was attacked for knowing something about the bloons that others didn't. We found some audio.

American Soldier wrote:Obviously the bloons are aiming to take over countries with either poor defense or poor economies. They're focusing on Africa for now, and I hear their next target will likely be India because despite having a decent (not great but decent) defense, India has a poor economy.
Some bloons have killed people all over Africa, and if this continues, I have a feeling the world will be in danger, including our Free World. Oh no HELP! MOABs! ---being takin---temple----about to----nooo!!!----send in the US Arm----*static cut*

Hmmmm, we need to dig deeper in this situation.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pow the Earth Monkey on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

I use my 3DMG to grapple onto a nearby MOAB and smash it's engine into pieces with my hammer. Then I give the hull a hard whack and watch the blimp deflate.

Pow the Earth Monkey
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Well...
News Flash: Cairo nearly taken over by bloons.
Bloons have taken over Cairo and its government. They are leading a group of zombies to hunt the last few in Cairo. Egypt is becoming zombified while some neighboring countries close their land borders and have soldiers ready in case zombies come.
Well, here we have zombies coming towards us. Kill them, as they are affected by the virus.
Also, please go to the page and support a cure. If you do, you donate 1,000 Quester Coins to the cure. ^_^

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 pm

The next day, I reach Brunera.

I knock on its gates. The mighty Farazo River rushes through a heavy guard ship entrance idyllically.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Rheagar: A 2/x Super Monkey opens the gates.

Pow The Earth Monkey: Great! Now we need you to kick some zombie behind!

BionicMike: We better hurry. The bloons are getting stronger! I'm headed to the Bastet Temple to remove the cat head.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Use mu Innocence Remover
Covey 123 SS
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 pm

I tell the SM that bloons have invaded the Earth.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by RaPiDJazZ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 am

Cough very loudly before getting up and looking around.

"Urgh, where am I? What is this place?"
RaPiDJazZ
RaPiDJazZ
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:15 am

The SM responds "Da f***? Bloons are going there? It's that stupid Dr. Monkeydumb again!"
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

Can somebody acknowledge my existence please.
BloonofSteel
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 pm

BloonofSteel wrote:Can somebody acknowledge my existence please.

Your existence has been acknowledged. :p
Welcome.
Also, RaPiD, get a plane here. Like right now. To Cairo. Bloons are destroying the city. And zombies too.

Bloons have created 3 MOABs around Cairo! Destroy them as quickly as you can!

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:30 pm

I destroy the 3 MOABs with my Electric Wave.

Then I try to lift the cat statue up. "It's really heavy! RaPiD, when you land, come over to the temple and help me lift up this cat statue at the top! It's the Bastet Temple!"

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:32 pm

RaPiDJazZ wrote:Cough very loudly before getting up and looking around.

"Urgh, where am I? What is this place?"
"You're in a hospital in New York sir. But you must leave. You are booked on an airplane ticket to Cairo, Egypt. I'll personally drive you to the airport." the doctor said.

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Well, looks like we are done here.... why have I had an headache since we have arrived at Cairo? 0.o

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 pm

I ask the super monkey: Who the hell is Dr. Monkeydumb? Where are the GZ bombs so we can wipe out the bloons?
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Rhaegar Lyanna Stark wrote:I ask the super monkey: Who the hell is Dr. Monkeydumb? Where are the GZ bombs so we can wipe out the bloons?
The super monkey sighed. "Dr. Monkeydumb was the inventor of the balloons, I think. They were originally made to be baby monkey's toys, but after they are put away, they never see their owners again, which turned their hearts from good to evil. They began to attack the adult monkeys afterwards. As for Ground Zero bombs, they've all been taken away. They're being held in a secret storage room in the Cassaron Castle."

FARAZO'1
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next