List of Dimensions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of Dimensions

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 pm

List the dimensions here! It'll come in handy!

The Regular Dimension - Basically the dimension where this quest is just basically posting in a green autumn forum. And everything else in the NinjaKiwi Dimension without the enemies and animals of course.

The NinjaKiwi Dimension - Sort of like the regular dimension, except monkeys, squirrels, octupuses, bears, and machines, can talk and move, and there are some non-human enemies called bloons.

The Minecraft Dimension - A very popular dimension, crowding up to 70,000,000 in one dimension. Where you can craft stuff and create stuff not in the shop!

The Dimension of the Overlord - This is where the Priest of Heaven lives. His sons the Monkey God, "God of Humanity", God of Living, God of Dead, God of Evil, God of Bloons, and the God of Specimen were born here.

The Dimension of your Doom - A dimension where the Priest of Destruction lives. Very dark, and nearly impossible to survive without the supervision of at least one of the 6 good gods (there are 9 in the quest, 3 of them are evil).

Combinus Dimension - A dimension where all elements are combined into one. Mainly involves the elements of the "Regular Dimension", but also mixes in other elements in some noticable ways, and some other not-so-noticable ways.

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

View user profile http://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top