Update 4! September 14, 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update 4! September 14, 2014

Post by BionicMike on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:42 pm

New update! It's a very simple update by me, FARAZO'1!

Bloons with White Angel Wings! Angel Wing Bloons are good bloons who want to pop the bad ones, but are in hiding in fear. In order to find them, you must find the prophecy located at Post 1,000, then follow the steps.

DID YOU GUYS JUST COME HERE TO WITNESS SUCH A PUNY UPDATE? NO. OF COURSE NOT. I AM THE 4/4 BOOMER, NOT MIKE. AND I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU HIS UPDATES…. ( I hacked his computer )
So mean :p Sad But carry on. ~FARAZO'1e

Weapon Boxes!
So, Eye herd that you wanted free weapons. You can now obtain weapon boxes. Similar to SAS4 strongboxes, they contain types of random weapons, from gears, to string, to bows, to anything you probably really-not-want! They are hidden around the world, and are possible enemy drops. You can buy them from engineers if they are in stock, but not always…. And they're sold for a pretty expensive price. Hmmmmm, interesting.... ~FARAZO'1

Bloon wepons from BTD5!
We now feature MOAR weapons! As if bombs and spike balls did NOT crave your continous hunger for BTD5 weapons,  we now have more weapons! Buy a Triple Dart Glove today or a modified dart to your liking! I'z likez itz! Very Happy

Fusion Weaponary Launch!
Now, you can combine items with the Fusion Machine! If you have them in your inventory, you can combine them! Pay some quester coins for 3-way fusion or pay some more quester coins for Gold/Platnum fusion! They increase your chance of getting better items. ^_^ Example: Combining FARAZO'1's electric wave with Mike's 4/4 glaives would result in damage that could destroy infinite BFBs (which Mike can't do) and pop the bloons below MOAB (which FARAZO'1 can't do).

IMPORTANT: Crafting is no longer allowed in-game, with a few exceptions:
- If it is possible within your hands/or tools. Basically saying, if you grab a hammer that you have on hand, and use it to craft things, YES.
- If you get some sort of crafting table from the sky ( next update SP! ) that is a NO.
- The item is also only allowed to have 1 inventory space, even if you have extra. (Nothing special, just limits crafting possibilites, to make game moar fun and hard Very Happy)
- If you are in the Minecraft Dimension (reachable through the Large Portal in the shop), then you can use crafting tables. Very Happy

3/x and 4/x Training!
So we hired some better monkey trainers…. I guess. And hired some moar engineers. So you can train some awesome skills from them!
Don't forget that they all cost money or tools, and some patience! (well, a night's worth of patience) NOTE: If you train one skill, only YOU the person earns the right to use it.
That's really it…..

General Questers Discussion Thread
We've opened up a new Questers discussion thread. Discuss about finishing the quest for infinity here.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a place to continue the Quest For Infinity, this is a place to discuss how to do things, or what the plan is.

Tack Shooter Turret Deployed

We've introduced two different types of turrets! They can be bought for 5,000 and 15,000 Quester Coins. The M9 Tack Turret shoots at a moderate rate, using darts as packed ammo. The CM9, made by Critical Mass, shoots prepackaged tacks, that cannot be bought…. Yet.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update 4! September 14, 2014

Post by BionicMike on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Update has come out! Stuff will be put in shops and you can buy them shortly Smile

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top