List of Enemies (Bloons, Blimps, Monsters, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of Enemies (Bloons, Blimps, Monsters, etc.)

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Red Bloon - The weakest balloon (or bloon as the NinjaKiwians call it) ever. When you pop it, it's gone.

Blue Bloon - It contains a red bloon inside it.

Green Bloon - It contains a blue bloon inside it.

Yellow Bloon - It contains a green bloon inside it. Pretty fast.

Pink Bloon - It contains a yellow bloon inside it. The fastest bloon of them all.

Black Bloon - Immune to explosions, heat, and (hot) water. Contains two pink bloons.

White Bloon - Immune to ice, snow, and (cold) water. Contains two pink bloons.

Frozen Bloon - Immune to anything sharp. Contains two white bloons. (Doesn't appear in BTD5)

Lead Bloon - Immune to anything sharp. Contains two black bloons.

Zebra Bloon - Immune to explosions, heat, ice, snow, and water. Contains one frozen bloon and one lead bloon.

Rainbow Bloon - Contains 2 zebra bloons.

Clay (Ceramic) Bloon - A ceramic/clay bloon contains 1 rainbow bloon.

MOAB Blimp (Mother of All Bloons) - A blue blimp. Contains 4 clay bloons.

BFB Blimp (Brutal Floating Behemoth) - A red blimp. Contains 4 MOABs.

ZOMG Blimp (Zeppelin of Mighty Giantness) - A black blimp. Contains 4 BFBs.

The BOSS BLOON Blimp - A green gigantigous mighty blimp containing a megahuge amount of 250 ZOMGs. The ultimate boss when it comes to bloons. Very rare and usually comes when the ZOMGs or Lead Zeppelins are failing at attacks. With mega HP, about 65% of all attacks will damage it but only by 1% at max. A 4/2 Super Monkey (with the right sacrifices) can solo it after a while however. (Does not appear in BTD5)

Camoflauge (Camo) bloon - A camoflauged balloon. Can be anything from red to BFB (or ceramic in BTD5 cases), though ZOMG, Lead Zeppelin, and BOSS BLOON camos do exist as rare bloons (not in BTD5 though). Can stack with regen.

Regenerative (Regen) Bloon - A bloon that can regenerate over time. Can be anything from red to ceramic. Blimp regens have never been found! Can stack with camo.

Zombie Bloon - Special new bloon, not in BTD5! A bloon that can turn players into any of the listed bloons (except for blimps), or in other cases, as zombie bloons. Is weak to anything hot. Contains 100 red bloons.

Trolls - The 1st non-bloon enemy that is known of. Trolls are (usually) evil creatures who attempt to curse the game with evil powers. FARAZO'1 and BionicMike despise them and will always try to get rid of them.

Iron Soldier- 1,000 HP. 20 Damage. 20% Physical and Metal Resistance.
A hostile soldier plated in armor. From another dimension. Takes some time to destroy, and lasers will certainly work with it.

Regular POOTIS- 20,000 HP. 50 Damage. 50% Bloon Popping Resistance.
A POOTIS from another dimension. Does quite some damage, and requires lots of work.

Pootis Exploder. Has 20 HP, and does 500 damage. Has no resistances. Exploding range is within 5 meters of the explosion. Explosion does less if you are far away.
Same as a regular POOTIS, except it can blow up. WATCH OUT!

POOTIS Gunner- 40,000 HP. 70 Damage. Does 8 damage per gun. Gun has 10 ammo. 50% Bloon Popping Resistance.
Same as a regular POOTIS but with double HP and a gun.

Sugary Bloon- A bloon that has a speedy aura radiated around it. Basically it has a white trail leaving behind it. It moves fast in a straight line, but if you're on a map with lots and lots of curves, it slows down. By a LOT. Contains 15 zebra bloons. (Does not appear in BTD5)

Regurgitator- 5,000 HP. 50 damage. Spits out Puke Worms.
A gigantic bloating form that spits out acid and puke worms. They slam into enemies, and destroy cities. Takes lots of power to destroy.

Puke Worm- 1 HP. 5 damage.
Puke worms are extremely weak. Their bite is tougher than their body, so make sure you get rid of them quickly. Comes in groups of fives.

Desert Bandit- Sword. Has 200 HP and swords does 9 damage.
Bandits run and attack fast. They are found in Egypt, Death Valley, and other (hot) desert-like areas.

Desert Assault- Has 300 HP and gun does 10 damage. Clip size is 20 and takes 1 post to reload.
A assault desert warrior with a gun. Found usually in the desert, and are extremely deadly no matter what.

Rogue Warrior- 1,000 HP. Does 5 damage. ( but attacks very fast )
These come in swarms. Usually groups of 3 or 5. These run really fast, and can hide... sometimes.

Rogue Commander- 3,000 HP. Does 12 damage.
Attacks EXTREMELY fast. If a commander comes, then there will defintely be many rogue warriors either hiding or around them. Once a rogue commander is killed, up to 20 rogue warriors will target your team.

Lead Zeppelin - A gray blimp that is lead. Immune to sharp stuff, lasers, grappling hooks, and most attacks that the ZOMG is immune to. When popped, 3 ZOMGs and 512 (regular) lead bloons come out. The bloons' 2nd most powerful weapon, and unlike the BOSS BLOON, it's not rare. (Does not appear in BTD5)

Shadow Blimp- They only appear as MOABs, BFBs, ZOMGs, and Lead Zeppelins. They are hidden, and are camo versions of their former blimp versions. Additionally, they move faster than their counterparts, and when you attack them, you do 100% damage, without any bonuses. They have no resistances, and drop camo ceramics when dead. (Does not appear in BTD5)

DDT - A mighty dark bloon that is both camo AND lead. Takes 200 hits to destroy, and comes out with 6 Camo Ceramics. SIX. More than 4. (Appears in BMC)

Mini-Enemies - They are similar to regular enemies, because they are the children or grandchildren of regular enemies, depending on the regular enemy's power. Mini-Enemies are tiny and weaker, but they can offset their weakness by becoming so small that it requires the use of a microscope to see it, or by coming in mega packs. Mini-Enemy can count as a status technically, so you might see Mini-Red Bloons all the way up to Mini-BOSS BLOONs, mini-POOTISes, mini-Puke Worms, etc.

BionicMike- A infected BionicMike with the unknown virus. Has Hypersonic and has the ability to ressurect.
HP: 900

God of Evil - The Priest of Heaven's 6th son who was turned evil by the Priest of Destruction. Summons all evil beings except for bloons/blimps.

God of Bloons - The Priest of Heaven's 7th son who liked to play with bloons. Turned evil by the Priest of Destruction, and tricked Monkeydumb into letting bloons access the dimensions outside of the "Gods Dimension".

Priest of Destruction - Practically infinite HP. He turns people evil and plans and destroying all dimensions and universes. He is the Priest of Heaven's sworn enemy, promotes bad, and can only be defeated by the Priest of Heaven himself (but even for the Priest of Heaven it takes a long time to defeat the Priest of Destruction). BEWARE, he comes into play during the 10,000-100,000 post area (unless you go to his dimension).

If I am missing any enemies, feel free to post them.

Last edited by FARAZO'1 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 8 times in total
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

View user profile http://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Enemies (Bloons, Blimps, Monsters, etc.)

Post by Covey 123 SS on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 am

The DDT is missing. Razz
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 am

Covey 123 SS wrote:The DDT is missing. Razz

Noticed that too.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 am

In case FARAZO doesn't know,

It is a black blimp that is camo, black, and lead, releasing 6 camo AND regen ceramics. Moves a tiny bit faster than Pinks, otherwise is also the fastest.
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Yea, I'll add it soon Smile
Don't worry

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 am

What if he doesn't know?
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Covey 123 SS wrote:What if he doesn't know?
My computer can't access games higher than BTD4 anymore. I used to be able to access BTD5 fine, which was good enough for me, but I cannot access BTD5 anymore (unless I use the iOS version). I was never able to access BTD Battles (unless I use the iOS version), I had to use my mom's computer to access BSM2 (and now it doesn't work on her computer anymore which sucks because it doesn't work on my computer either), and I cannot access Bloons Monkey City. Sad

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Oh..... :/
What computer do you use? Since you're entering Middle School get your mom to get a Surface 2 or RT ( Don't get RT. It is soooooo slow. ) They're cheap, and useful for teh price. They're also great for surfing on forums as well!
I have a Surface RT, and I use it for high school use, works pretty good.
NK Games work on those computers, albeit pretty slowly.
http://www.asus.com/in-search-of-incredible/us-en/asus-transformer-book-t100/
The computer above is also a good one...
Now I"m getting off topic.... >_<

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 pm

BionicMike wrote:Oh..... :/
What computer do you use? Since you're entering Middle School get your mom to get a Surface 2 or RT ( Don't get RT. It is soooooo slow. ) They're cheap, and useful for teh price. They're also great for surfing on forums as well!
I have a Surface RT, and I use it for high school use, works pretty good.
NK Games work on those computers, albeit pretty slowly.
http://www.asus.com/in-search-of-incredible/us-en/asus-transformer-book-t100/
The computer above is also a good one...
Now I"m getting off topic.... >_<
I use a MacBook.
Oh and new enemies are being posted soon! Wait until the next update comes! Mini-enemies!

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:29 pm

New update! BOSS BLOON is more powerful but it's rare to find. More info on that blimp also. Very Happy

Also slightly more info on the Lead Zeppelin and Mini-Enemies. (Mini-Enemies will be added to the list soon.)

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pow the Earth Monkey on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:05 am

Add the OMGHAX to the list?

Pow the Earth Monkey
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Pow the Earth Monkey wrote:Add the OMGHAX to the list?
Not until at least post 3300.

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top