Trade Coins for Weapons!

Go down

Trade Coins for Weapons!

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 pm

A new feature in the Quest for Infinity will include Trading! You are allowed to trade with non-players that you meet in the game! In exchange for Quester Coins, a non-player ally can give you an all new weapon. For example, if you give Monkey Pirates about 15,000 Quester Coins, you can receive a personal powerful grappling hook.

Trading will work like this:

- Certain items in the Upgrade Shop will require giving a non-player ally a certain amount of Quester Coins. When you give the Quester Coins to them, they give you something to help you on the quest.

- For now we only have one item that requires trading (the grappling hook), but we'll add more in future updates.

- Remember, you can only trade with allies, and the allies have to be non-players. Trading with the Priest of Heaven is not allowed because he's too busy, unfortunately. Sad

It's very simple, is it not? Feel free to talk about trading here! Very Happy

On NinjaKiwi I'm just a mere username. Now I'm an admin. Problem?

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum