The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:36 pm

BionicMike wrote:Post 100! Everyone earns one skill point that can be used. Go to the Skill Point shop in the Game-Related Stuff section to spend your one point!
News Flash: 3 deaths have been confirmed in Cairo by the two giant mutated headless green monsters. Over $2 Million USD worth of damage has been done by the monsters. Bad luck or the beginning of an apocalypse?
Oh boy.
News Flash: "Weird balloon and blimp-like creatures from another dimension have arrived into ours. Scientists discovering the possibilities of an apocalypse and the ability to travel between billions of dimensions."

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

View user profile http://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Let's go to central Cairo and fight off the monsters!
I've reserved a limosioune for all of us. Let's get on!

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:17 pm

I see a horde of 10 DDTs in Cairo! They are trying to manifest the Monkey God's powers for the bloons!
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Great, so there's big monsters and a horde of DDTs?
And I can't even detect camo?
-___-
I'll just go fight off the Regurgitators now....

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:46 pm

I'm a human, and therefore I can detect camo. In fact, all humans can do so.

MOAR fighter jets show up to defend these blimps.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:09 pm

It's the Air Force from.... Egypt! XD
They are bombing down the DDTs, and random ceramics.
I've destroyed a Regurgitator! It's has fallen down, and a mix of blood and acid has come out.
News Flash: One bloating monster has been destroyed. It wasn't destroyed by the Air Force, but by an unknown monkey??? It has released a pool of red and green, and military forces advise not to go near it. No puke worms were near during exploison.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 am

FARAZO'1 wrote:
BloonofSteel wrote:
FARAZO'1 wrote:
BloonofSteel wrote:I equip a baseball bat, complete with baseball, as a weapon, before heading to the Cairo airport.
"I should be arriving at the Airport soon."

(I can't see the post numbers.) We have to keep track of it ourselves because I don't know how to have the website count the posts for us. ~FARAZO'1
An airport cop stops you at the airport. "Why do you have a baseball bat? If it is a weapon against our airport then please hand it over."

"It's not a weapon, just something for baseball. I even have a baseball, see?"

I show him the baseball.

Post 95.
"Oh ok. So where are you flying today?"

Post 96.

"May I have the same flight as BionicMike, or at least to where he went?"
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 am

Buy a ticket quickly and rush to FARAZO and Mike.
*pantpant*"WHAT DID I MISS Sad"
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underrated1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 am

I tell the security guard that the bloons, at least as far as the fairy tales say, are a band of strangely intelligent rubber monsters that move in packs, moving in other bloons for protection. The blimp in question is a relatively high-ranking bloon military airship that can decimate cities by itself if left unchecked.

I also mention that from what I know, the blimp can be brought down with persistent anti-air fire. I've heard there's a missile schematic that is especially effective but don't know how to construct it.
Underrated1
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:14 am

"I think we need to find a 'MOAB Research Lab', or something of sort."
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Haupricht on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 am

I look around.

Donovan Haupricht
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:26 am

BloonofSteel wrote:
FARAZO'1 wrote:
BloonofSteel wrote:
FARAZO'1 wrote:
BloonofSteel wrote:I equip a baseball bat, complete with baseball, as a weapon, before heading to the Cairo airport.
"I should be arriving at the Airport soon."

(I can't see the post numbers.) We have to keep track of it ourselves because I don't know how to have the website count the posts for us. ~FARAZO'1
An airport cop stops you at the airport. "Why do you have a baseball bat? If it is a weapon against our airport then please hand it over."

"It's not a weapon, just something for baseball. I even have a baseball, see?"

I show him the baseball.

Post 95.
"Oh ok. So where are you flying today?"

Post 96.

"May I have the same flight as BionicMike, or at least to where he went?"
"Sir, Mike came here. He is in Cairo right now already. He flew in from New York."

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 am

Donovan Haupricht wrote:I look around.
You see some monkeys fighting against weird balloon-like creatures. In confusion, you go get a closer look.

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 am

BionicMike wrote:It's the Air Force from.... Egypt! XD
They are bombing down the DDTs, and random ceramics.
I've destroyed a Regurgitator! It's has fallen down, and a mix of blood and acid has come out.
News Flash: One bloating monster has been destroyed. It wasn't destroyed by the Air Force, but by an unknown monkey??? It has released a pool of red and green, and military forces advise not to go near it. No puke worms were near during exploison.
Interesting..... unknown monkey. I'm going to get a closer look.

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 am

Covey 123 SS wrote:"I think we need to find a 'MOAB Research Lab', or something of sort."
Those are in another dimension. You need to buy a large portal.

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am

Underrated1 wrote:I tell the security guard that the bloons, at least as far as the fairy tales say, are a band of strangely intelligent rubber monsters that move in packs, moving in other bloons for protection. The blimp in question is a relatively high-ranking bloon military airship that can decimate cities by itself if left unchecked.

I also mention that from what I know, the blimp can be brought down with persistent anti-air fire. I've heard there's a missile schematic that is especially effective but don't know how to construct it.
"OK. Well we do have an idea and what to do. Back in the days of Old Egypt, there was a powerful 'Sun God' that was worshipped by the Egyptians. Now days Egyptians simply follow worldwide religions. Perhaps the Sun God's powers are still in Egypt and maybe, it can take down the blimp!"

Post 115!

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:04 pm

FARAZO'1 wrote:
Interesting..... unknown monkey.
It was me who took down the two regurgitators and earned all those Quester coins, then took them away Very Happy
Also, if we are going to get teh monkey god, we need to spam a lot of Dart Monkeys for the Sacrifice. We don't even know where the Monkey God Temple is xD

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underrated1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:22 pm

FARAZO'1 wrote:
Underrated1 wrote:I tell the security guard that the bloons, at least as far as the fairy tales say, are a band of strangely intelligent rubber monsters that move in packs, moving in other bloons for protection. The blimp in question is a relatively high-ranking bloon military airship that can decimate cities by itself if left unchecked.

"OK. Well we do have an idea and what to do. Back in the days of Old Egypt, there was a powerful 'Sun God' that was worshipped by the Egyptians. Now days Egyptians simply follow worldwide religions. Perhaps the Sun God's powers are still in Egypt and maybe, it can take down the blimp!"

Post 115!

That's encouraging. Am I free to leave? I might be able to look into the Sun God's legends.
Underrated1
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:50 pm

No, there's still some unfinished business here in Cairo. We need to find out about the Sun God's power. In the meantime, we have destroyed everything we need to destory, and Cairo is safe for now. It's time to go search for the Monkey Pyramid!
News Flash: The black blimp attack still remains unknown, but a small scientist research group called DarkVisions admitted to have creating the mutations. They additionally have said the following:
" Yes. We understand zat it is not good. We are very sorry and promise to pay or all the damages. We are a 23-man science group, researching the effects of the brain. We promise we will be more careful. This was a mutated pathogen that cloned and escaped from our lab- out of our control."

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:26 pm

BionicMike wrote:
FARAZO'1 wrote:
Interesting..... unknown monkey.
It was me who took down the two regurgitators and earned all those Quester coins, then took them away Very Happy
Also, if we are going to get teh monkey god, we need to spam a lot of Dart Monkeys for the Sacrifice. We don't even know where the Monkey God Temple is xD
Oh ok never mind. I think they are reffering to the 3/0 Super Monkey (Sun God), not the 4/0. I think the 4/0 Super Monkey (Temple of the Monkey God) is where they worshipped the Sun God. Except they worshipped the Sun God as a cat not a monkey, as I recall it.

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Underrated1 wrote:
FARAZO'1 wrote:

Post 115!

That's encouraging. Am I free to leave? I might be able to look into the Sun God's legends.
"Yes you are free to go."

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 pm

BionicMike wrote:No, there's still some unfinished business here in Cairo. We need to find out about the Sun God's power. In the meantime, we have destroyed everything we need to destory, and Cairo is safe for now. It's time to go search for the Monkey Pyramid!
News Flash: The black blimp attack still remains unknown, but a small scientist research group called DarkVisions admitted to have creating the mutations. They additionally have said the following:
" Yes. We understand zat it is not good. We are very sorry and promise to pay or all the damages. We are a 23-man science group, researching the effects of the brain. We promise we will be more careful. This was a mutated pathogen that cloned and escaped from our lab- out of our control."
Oh so the scientists did it but it was an accident. As for the black blimp, are you talking about the ZOMG or the DDT? Or maybe the new "Lead Zeppelin" that somehow leaked out?

"Wait what?" someone asked.
"Lead Zeppelin, a blimp that is lead, contains 512 lead bloons and 3 ZOMGs. It was locked away for years."

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 am

There were 10 DDTs. They are like CAMO lead MOABs, but slightly weaker.
Anyways, our next objective is to find the mystery regarding the 4/0 TOTMG. I'm still suspicious of why the mutations were made. Seriously, why did they even make it in the first place?
News Flash: A recent Poll conducted in Cairo said that 67% of them believed that the mutations were made on purpose, but nothing more has been revealed.
DarkVisions promises to donate $1 million to the damage caused in Cairo.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloonofSteel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 am

I try to find Mike and meet up with him.
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:24 am

FARAZO'1 wrote:
Covey 123 SS wrote:"I think we need to find a 'MOAB Research Lab', or something of sort."
Those are in another dimension. You need to buy a large portal.

Whoa, this will take long.

Actually DDTs also have black property.
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top