The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by FARAZO'1 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:48 am

Hello everyone! I'm FARAZO'1! I'm the administrator and creator of this forum, and it's about a forum game called the Quest for Infinity, which was a game I created on the Ninja Kiwi forums but due to spamming, it got shut down by their moderators. But I'm going to give it a second try by starting this website up! I'm so happy!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

So I'm not going to be the only administrator on this website! Before I get to explaining how the game works, please note that I did use some elements from the Ninja Kiwi version, and since I also added some stuff from BTD5 (by NinjaKiwi) due to it being on the Ninja Kiwi forums, there may be some stuff you don't understand. If you do not understand, then please contact me or another moderator.

Rules:
- You are journeying to the 100,000th post with an upgraded Super Monkey, to get the Diamond of Infinite Peace, which will end evil in all dimensions, all universes, all planets, and all souls.

- Everything in the game must add up. For example, if Forumer2 says, "an army of zombie bloons are at post 99,998!", then Forumer3 would say, "we take them down on post 99,999!".

- You can get weapons (or stuff) in the game, that can help you. The more powerful you get, however, the more powerful enemies get as well. In order to get stuff from the shop, you need Quester Coins. Quester Coins are earned by fighting enemies. Remember, Quester Coins belong to everyone and we recommend you don't waste them, because the coins are not infinite. (Example: Let say we're saving up for Robotonium Reactor costing 50 million coins, we have 49 million coins, and then someone else buys a nuclear robot (for 1 million coins), and now we have 48 million coins. Now we'd have more work to do therefore causing fights, spam, and rulebreaking.)

- Sometimes, items in the shop cannot be purchased without paying a particular non-player ally. In the event that you have to trade coins for a weapon with a non-player ally, you must follow the according rules of trade. (The rules of "trading" is on the thread "Trade Coins for Weapons" in the "Game-Related Stuff" subforum).

- Other times, items that can be obtained can't even be bought in the main shop or traded. Some of those items may appear in the infamous Mike's Mall, a seperate store accessable via the "Game-Related Stuff" subforoum.

- Certain items in the shop can be taken away by an enemy, or has to be re-purchased after being used once. These items are usually cheaper but very helpful in the beginning.

- You get some free Quester Coins when you start, but since Quester Coins belong to all players, the members must split the Quester Coins evenly.

- You start with 100 Health. There is no maximum amount of health. But if you have 0 Health, then they become ghosts for 10 posts (before resurrecting with only 25 Health). In order to get more health, you have to post the word "TAP". "TAP" gives you the ability to add +50 Health. No maximum amount of health.

- We encourage posting, but only if it's on-topic, but we don't encourage any spamming or trolling, otherwise me or our administrators/moderators can ban you from using the game.

- Backstories are encouraged for things such as villains, how you joined the game, etc.

- The most overpowered being is the "Priest of Heaven", an OP god who considers himself a "priest" because he promotes good in all dimensions and universes. He is very busy, but he is uncorruptable, unpossessable, and undefeatable. He shoots holy heavenly white light beams that can defeat anything and everything. However, he uses his powers for good only and cannot turn evil, no exceptions. He can be summoned in emergenices, for example, when fighting a very tough enemy.

- No teleporting past posts.

- We would like to make limitations on enemies, that they cannot be too OP. The enemies can get more powerful when we get more powerful, but otherwise, that's it. And also all enemies must be defeat-able somehow. No enemies can be immune to the Priest of Heaven.

- People can invent enemies or take enemies from other games (Examples: Minecraft, Wizards 101, Tinker Bell, etc.), but we'd appreciate it if it were related to Ninja Kiwi mostly, so most people don't get confused. Exceptions are allowed in the event that someone who doesn't know about Ninja Kiwi stumbles upon this thread.

- Please ask me or Mike before inventing a new enemy. It'd be appreciated by both of us.

- You are not allowed to upgrade past 4/4 until you buy "Mega Tower Upgrades" from the shop.

- VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH ANYTHING NON-GAME RELATED, SUCH AS POSTING, FEEL FREE TO GO TO THE "I NEED HELP" THREAD.

So those are the rules. Mods and admins can feel free to add rules, but they are not allowed to change rules without permission. Regular players cannot change/add rules either.

Shop:
Robotonium Reactor - can turn good robots or any good person dressed as a robot into the powerful Priest of Heaven for 100 posts. Cannot affect bad guys. Very costly but very powerful. The most powerful item in the shop. Costs 50,000,000 Quester Coins.

Bad Guy Charmer - The bad guy charmer can charm villains for 20 posts, so our good players can slip through. Costs 450 Quester Coins.

The Hope of Light - the "Hope of Light" is a beam that can do 5% damage to tough enemies, and completely destroy weak enemies. Does not affect bloons. Costs 1,900 Quester Coins.

Small Portal - a portal that takes you to the exact spot you were at, except underground. Can only be used when fighting an enemy, but is very effective (because you can hide from enemies) and cheap. Costs 70 Quester Coins. Must be repurchased after being used once.

Large Portal - a portal that can take you to other dimensions. Useful for when stuff you need is not in the current dimension. Costs 7,000 Quester Coins. Must be repurchased after being used once.

Bloons/Dooms, Day Device - A large blue laser from space strikes on the enemies. Equivalent to FARAZO'1's power, but lasts only 2 posts. Recharge time 25 posts. Costs 2,500 Quester Coins. Can become a strike that follows you like a "loyal pet" for a total of 50 posts (recharge 100 posts) for 25,000 Quester Coins.

The Amulet of Unity - An amulet that gives you the power of earth, air, water, and fire. Costs 87,500 Quester Coins.

Auto-Tapper - You no longer have to post "TAP!" to get health, and whenever you post, you get 50 Health. However this can be taken away from you and go back to the store once you are fighting a tough enemy, in which case you would have to re-purcahse it. Costs 9,000 Quester Coins.

Food - Delievers several types of foods. Food can contain either a temporary power, Quester coins (ranging from 1 to 20 Coins gainable), or Health (ranging from 1 to 50 Health gained). Costs 500 Quester Coins. Has to be repurchased after all food is eaten.

TNT - A block that can blow up. TNT was stolen from the Minecraft Dimension. Cheap and can do major havoc to enemies. Costs 200 Quester Coins. Has to be repurchased after being used once.

Personal Grappling Hook - The grappling hook can hook on to select enemies and destroy them. Can defeat a BFB. Since the personal hook will belong to you, it is slightly more useful than a 0/4 Monkey Buccaneer. Trade 15,000 Quester Coins with the Monkey Pirates in order to receive the grappling hook from them.

The Sun's Powers - Absorb the powers of the sun in order to "PWN" enemies so hard they start complaining about their eyes burning. FARAZO'1 has the powers already, but the other questers need to purchase it due to most of them not being 3/x Super Monkey. Costs 110,000 Quester Coins.

Nuclear Robot - Gives a beacon that can summon a nuclear robot that can destroy most enemies that aren't immune to explosions - only in 5 seconds. Costs 1,000,000 Quester Coins.

The Book of Knowledge - A book with infinite knowledge. However you can only ask it 1 question per 100 posts, because it knows stuff you'd want to know, and stuff you don't want to know. It is the Priest of Heaven's most precious item. Must be obtained by him in order to get it. FREE, but requires getting it from the Priest of Heaven himself.

The Understanding of Parallel Universes - A sonar beacon that can allow everyone to understand how each universe and dimension works. Can come in handy in many situations (Example: When bloons are attacking human beings), but is costly. Costs 35,000 Quester Coins.

Plasma Cannons - Bomb Towers, Mortar Towers, 3/x Dartlings, and 4/x Dartlings trade out lasers/bombs for powerful plasma when this is bought, for 10 posts. Focuses on the strongest enemy in the radius, but can't neccesarily defeat it (but it's good at defeating bloons). Recharge 100 posts. Costs 17,000 Quester Coins.

Travel Agent - Your own personal travel agent will give you airplane tickets to reach places around the world. Also can convert Quester Coins into real-life currencies (the US Dollar, pounds, etc.) or out-of-game currencies (Monkey Money, etc.). Costs 10 Quester Coins. Needs to be repurchased after being used once, but luckily, it's very cheap.

The Spirit of Athens - A powerful ghost which can destroy over half of any enemies near her, before self-destructing. Costs 7,000 Quester Coins. Must be repurchased after being used once.

Banana Farm - Every 5 posts, the Banana Farm will give you 20 free Quester Coins. Is useful for getting more expensive stuff. Costs 2,125 Quester Coins.

Aurora Borealis - Allows you to activate the ability to make the sky beautiful. Special Ability: The sky becomes a beautiful aurora borealis. But with charm comes curses, and enemies who go under the aurora borealis sky will be stunned and stop for 5 posts. Recharge 50 posts. Costs 5,000 Quester Coins.

Troll Charmer - Can charm a single troll. The troll is converted to your side for a majority of the quest, but any troll under the spell of the charm that comes in direct contact with a troll not under the spell of the charm can turn the troll evil again, and also take away your charmer. Costs 500 Quester Coins. Has to be repurchased after charming one troll or if a un-charmed troll steals it.

Mega Tower Upgrades - Towers can upgrade past 4/4 after purchasing this. Costs 25,000 Quester Coins.

Have fun, and remember posts count toward our goal and our adventure!

Last edited by FARAZO'1 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 10 times in total

FARAZO'1, an upgraded Super Monkey (Tier 3 left, Tier 4 right)
The Quest for Infinity creator & co-administrator

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:"Please hurry I got stuff to do."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"Like what?"

FARAZO'1 wrote:Me and Mike are hosting the Quest for Infinity.

BionicMike (Mike) wrote:*appears* "Get his order ready. And make it free."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

View user profile http://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quest for Infinity (official game)

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,
There's a meeting in New York. I have a way to end evil once and for all. Please attend, and maybe we can work together!
FARAZO'1

^
I send the above letter to every user.

Post 2.

FARAZO'1 wrote:"It's simple. You can either do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. I'll do the latter today."

KFC Counter Guy wrote:"So you came to order Hot Wings and Pepsi, which you could make and get yourself, but you instead just came here?"

KFC Counter Guy wrote:*obeys Mike, makes the food, gets fired two minutes later*
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm

The game has offically started..... Smile
I buy a ticket from where my Chaos Bionic Boomer Headquarters ( a mystery :p ) and to New York. I believe my depature time is at around post 7.
I start heading for the LAX Airport.

Post 3

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:42 pm

With FARAZO'1

FARAZO'1 is already in New York. He left Chicago yesterday. He drove though....  Very Happy 

Post 4.

Last edited by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidently broke a rule I created. :p)

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:49 pm

*calls FARAZO'1*
Hey FARAZO, got your letter. Where you at?
I'm going on the plane in a few minutes. It got delayed and now I'm leaving at around 9 posts. I'll land at around post 15.

Post 5.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:52 pm

*on the phone*
I'm at the New York JFK airport.
Wait, which airport in New York are you landing at? Newark or JFK? *prays silently that its JFK so he doesn't have to drive a full hour in New York traffic*

Post 6.

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 pm

I think I got them to go to JFK, Yea... that's what it said.
Still waiting here....
Post 7.

( Havta practice piano soon. Grade 10 is no easy task. )

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 pm

BionicMike wrote:I think I got them to go to JFK, Yea... that's what it said.
Still waiting here....
Post 7.

( Havta practice piano soon. Grade 10 is no easy task. )
Phew. So I don't have to go to Newark.
Your flight time is about 5 hours, correct?

Post 8.

(I'm entering Grade 7 tommorrow.)

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 pm

(New upgrade in the shop!)

Let's see I'm going to have to wait at JFK for 5 hours.... might as well just order a limo. (Give you an extra hour so you can get your bag)

*hangs up on Mike, then dials for a chaffeur*

"Hello I'd like to schedule a limo service about 6 hours from now. For I'm not sure. Yes, to the Secret Offices south of Queens. Thank you." *hangs up*

Post 9!

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by goldthunderbird999 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Hmm, what could this be?

I jump into the game.

goldthunderbird999
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Okay. You have to get to new york. I'm currently on the plane.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:55 pm

I phone Farazo: (while driving around NY state)

"I've never been to New York before! What are the directions to the meeting spot? I'm lost!"

Post 12.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

(He'll be offline for the rest of... then night. He'll be back later. )

My phone is turned off btw.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:16 am

Luckily, I have directions on paper. Why was I worrying?
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:22 am

Still on plane....
Airplane annoucment: "We will be landing in JFK shortly."
You check the flights somehow. It's delayed till post 16.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:32 am

I drive to meeting place.

Waiting for Mike and Farazo to arrive.

I TAPPED in.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:54 am

Our max health is 150 now.

I'm still getting my luggage... I'll get a taxi to drive me there, no need for you to pick me up Smile

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 am

Slept in my car  Rolling Eyes 
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:06 am

Pack my stuff and my clones' stuff.

"HEY GUYS WAIT FOR ME!!"

Post19
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 am

I listen to the news on my car radio, which said:

A body discovered dead in the Hudson River a week ago was identified as yet another clone of the "Clone-man" Ness Covey.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 am

Post 21.

Hello everyone, thank you all for coming. I am FARAZO'1, from the Ninja Kiwi dimension. Recently I've made a wonderful discovery that evil can end once an infamous diamond falls into the right hands. The Diamond of Infinite Peace. It is at the 100,000th post. We can end evil if all of us, work together! Who's in?

FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 am

"I'm in, obviously! Very Happy"

Get moar clones
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:09 am

Me, but where's the evil?

And Covey, you brilliant clone scientist, I've heard rumours that you are building a clone army. How is that project doing?
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:16 am

"It's doing well. Not all of my clones are coming though. Luckily I'm bringing my clone gun.

Also the evil will be at the destination we're headed to."

<post24>
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhaegar Lyanna Stark on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 am

Anything describing the evil? I've wielded a legendary sword passed down through 7 generations and beyond. It's probably had good use. And I've also packed some Ronson Flamethrowers and machine guns. I'm prepared for fights.
Rhaegar Lyanna Stark
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top