Backstories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Backstories

Post by FARAZO'1 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:24 pm

This is a thread where you can post backstories of your characters, villains/allies we meet, how you joined the quest, et cetera. Here is my backstory below:

FARAZO'1 was built on Planet Earth, in the Ninjakiwi Dimension. He was built by a factory for Robotic Superanimals Incorporated in Grand Blanc, USA. He spent a majority of his lifetime training to go to the Monkey Kingdom to fight off bloons. He became a great fighter, but after getting tired of fighting, he built a large portal and went to the Combinus Dimension, a dimension that features all elements from all dimensions, including the Ninjakiwi Dimension. FARAZO'1 is an upgraded Super Monkey who can shoot sunbeams from Technological Terror robotic cannons. Currently resides in a training facility 20 miles south of Lake Michigan.

What's your story?
FARAZO'1
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In a house somewhere near Chicago, on the laptop, doing who-knows-what?

View user profile http://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstories

Post by BloonofSteel on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 am

I just sent a part of my soul here. The one with the fire powers.

The end.
BloonofSteel
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Covey 123 SS on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 am

As a young monkey, I was teased all my life.
Never able to achieve anything good.
All I did to relieve myself was to play games.
Until the day the lightning storm on Monkey Lane came.
All I did was try to hide, play some games while it goes on.
But then, before I even went in, I was struck...

The next day I awoke in a lab with some cells, glue, mechanical stuff, and a relic of wate and light.
I invented the 4/4 glue, constructed a 4** Innocence Remover [RED], and used the relic for myself.

And by the time I fused the cells with myself, I earned the power to clone.
Covey 123 SS
Quester In Training
Quester In Training

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicMike on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:37 pm

I dont' remember much about my past life. I remember that I woke up one day in a thriving urban city, I don't remember what it was called. I do remember that I had the powers of chaos, glaives at that time. I was trying to find somebody who killed me and reincarnated me.
ANd now, I'm still on the search for him...
How did I become immortal? Well, a while back, I was fighting a invading enemy team. A enemy trooper came and fired a gun at me. I got stunned and was nearly killed. However, I had to survive. My empire of Bionic Boomers could not fall down. So I had the will to survive. I woke up after that. Stronger. Better. And I killed them all. And I became immortal.

How I liked Root Miller? Well you see, I went inside a tavern. They were famous for their so called "Miller from the roots". I ordered the no-alchohol version because.... I didn't really feel like getting d**nk on a 10:00 PM night. It tasted great. And I loved RB to thsi day.

BionicMike
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum